2002 Goss Sunday 4000 (4) Unit 48 Page Web Press 22.75" Cutoff (578mm)
Sunday 4000 specs:
- Goss Sunday 4000 / 48 web offset printing press ... Shipped new in September of 2001 and started live production in February of 2002.
- Cut-off length 578 mm / 22.750"
- Development 578x2 = 1156 mm.
- Maximum web width 1450 mm / 57"
- Maximum printing speed up to 37,500 cyl rev/ hour
- Maximum web speed 12 m/s ... 2370 fpm
- Power supply 480 Volts +-10%, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Contiweb splicer model FMR 1460 Type III with integrated infeed and web guide for one- web operation
- Contiweb unpack station for the Contiweb splicer (excluding concrete-embedded items)
- Contiweb core container for the Contiweb splicer
- Goss plate and roller lift- located between the splicer and Unit 1 entrance
- Four (4) Goss blanket to blanket printing units
- Goss Ink levelers for 4 printing units
- One (1) Goss web catcher
- Four (4) Goss Autoplate devices for 4 Printing units
- Baldwin automatic blanket cleaners for four printing units
- Technotrans delta.c 1250 combination circulator for dampening solution cooling and ink roller temperature control
- Goss motorized web-up system from dryer to the slitter entrance
- Contiweb dryer Ecocool/T 149-1460, (48'10") with intergrated after burner.
- Contiweb energy recovering unit model Ecobox 149-1460
- Goss Auxiliary stack.
- Goss angle bar system: 1 web in, 3 ribbons out
- Goss PCC-2 Pinless Combination folder including single former
- Single Tabloid delivery (no double parallel)
- One Transfer module (integrator) with one quarter folder delivery
- WPC CCR+ automatic color register system
- WPC ribbon cutoff control for three ribbons
- GMI Color Quick closed loop color control with upgrade to Clarius
- Planatol Combijet 7 COM spine softening and gluing system with pump.
- Goss Modular main press drive (AC) system with drive cabinets
- Mezzanine to support press system cabinets (electrical, control, dryer, drive, switchgear) and transformer
- NELA Pneumatic plate punch
- NELA Semi-automatic plate bender
- Goss OMNICON control system
- PCC-2 folder control console
- Two (2) Goss main press consoles with color control.
- One (1) Goss Omnicon Size 1 console (without color)
- Six (6) Auxiliary consoles with screens/panels included for: AVT/GMI, Dryer, Grafikontrol, Baldwin, Planatol, Technotrans, WPC, and E&L
- Goss PrePress Gateway (PPG) software
- Goss VPN software and hardware (including firewall cards)
- One RECMI HP1200 Horizontal Log Stacker with robotic Gantry Palletizer